Mel in a college uniform

Only Melanie

Good afternoon boys. Today at Only Melanie, you can see a brand new photo set of me wearing an erotic college uniform. The photographer said I looked so sweet and innocent at the beginning of this photo shoot. Of course, I had to show him and you guys my teasing side. Before I even started to take anything off, I gave him revealing looks at my stocking covered legs and even up my skirt. I took my time taking off the uniform revealing my black bra with matching sheer panties.

Visit Only Melanie to see all of the sexy photos from today’s photo shoot. It’s the only place to see more of me including erotic photos and naughty videos. There’s even wallpapers posted in my member’s area forum for you to download. And while you’re at my members area make sure you post and say hello.

You probably noticed that in this set I have my brunette hair. I actually think it looks great here, especially in the pig tails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Basque, Bedjacket, Blanket sleeper, Bloomers, Bodystocking, Bodysuit, Bodice, Brassiere, Bustier, Camisole, Camiknickers, Cami Shorts, Chemise, Corset by bone, Corsage by elastic, French maid, G-String/Thong, Garter, Girdle, Hosiery, Negligee, Nightgown, Nightie, NightshirtPantiesPeignoir, Petticoat, Pettipants, Robe, Slip