Melanie is a casual outfit

Only MelanieMelanie Walsh

If you were to see me walking to class or out shopping this is probably the kind of outfit you could see me in. It’s nice, casual, comfy and maybe a little sexy. In this set, I’m wearing a track jacket, t-shirt, short denim skirt and opaque pink pantyhose. Of course knowing me I lose all my clothes except for my pantyhose and panties.

This photos from this casual outfit are from today’s new photo set at Only Melanie. Only Melanie is my personal modeling where you can see all of my photos and videos. I go topless and I’m even considering doing some nude figure modeling.

Things are kind of crazy here. I’ve been swamped with work related to school, plus I’m trying to find some time to head to the gym and talk to my agents to see if there’s anything interesting in the works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Basque, Bedjacket, Blanket sleeper, Bloomers, Bodystocking, Bodysuit, Bodice, Brassiere, Bustier, Camisole, Camiknickers, Cami Shorts, Chemise, Corset by bone, Corsage by elastic, French maid, G-String/Thong, Garter, Girdle, Hosiery, Negligee, Nightgown, Nightie, NightshirtPantiesPeignoir, Petticoat, Pettipants, Robe, Slip