Melanie in a sexy french maid uniform

Melanie Walsh French Maid

Good afternoon ladies and gents. Today, I have a sexy photo gallery from Only Melanie to share with you. For this photo shoot, I was dressed as an erotic french maid. They had me posing in the kitchen where I was suppose to be cleaning up but it seems I made more of a mess than anything else. I was playing around with a bottle of whip cream and I accidentally shot a load of the creamy white stuff on to me. It almost looks like you know what!

I made so much of a mess that I just had to take off my french maid uniform because I didn’t want it to get all messy. I just had to do the rest of the cleaning in only my red race bra, matching panties and stockings.

Click here to see all of these racy photos inside my personal website Only Melanie. That’s where you can see all of my naughty photos and even download all my sexy videos. It’s the only place to see fresh, new and exclusive photos and videos of me every week!

No comments: