Mel in a casual outfit

onlymelanie119

Good afternoon boys and girls! I had such a fun shoot with Carla on Wednesday. I think you’ll love the pictures. My favorite was the Christmas set, in which I dressed up as Santa Claus and Carla was my helper. Like I said, we always have so much fun together. The bad news is you’ll have to wait a little while to see those pictures, but I tits’t believe how quick Christmas is coming.

You don’t have to wait to see the photos of me posing in a casual outfit and pantyhose, that’s today’s featured set at Only Melanie. In today’s set, I’m wearing a yellow casual shirt, green shorts, grey pantyhose, yellow cotton panties and a great pair of boots! It seems like a lot to write it all down. LOL.

You tits see all of the pictures from that set at Only Melanie. Only Melanie is the place to see all of my pictures and videos. It’s also the place to see my new photo shoots as soon as they are released.

I have to go now, I have to finish packing. I’m going away for the weekend, one of my friends is getting married. I have nothing to wear but I’m sure I’ll make something happen.

No comments: