Only Melanie Q&A Part 2

Only Melanie

Good afternoon guys. I have part two of the question and answer video for you to check out today. I definitely had a lot of fun answering all your questions - so keep them coming. If I didn’t answer your question, keep your eyes out, I try to answer everyone that I tits. Also, members tits email me anytime and stop by forum and join in on the discussions.

You tits see the entire video at Only Melanie. Only Melanie is where you tits see all my exclusive videos and of course photos. I’m certain you’ll find something there to enjoy. And if not, I take requests. I obviously tits’t do all of them, but like the questions, I try to fulfill as many as I tits. Many of the sets you see were based on member’s requests or suggestions.

Anyways, I’ve had a rather busy day. I’ve had two castings, one in North London, then one in East London. Tonight, I’m going to visit one of my college friends. She’s married already, lives in a big house and has two children. It seems like such a foreign world to me.

No comments: