Mel’s ready for bed

Only Melanie

Hey boys and girls? I don’t know about you, but I’d really like to crawl back into bed. I’d like to get under the covers and go back to sleep for a few hours. This weekend just wasn’t long enough!

Speaking of sleep, check out cream colored night wear. The outfit definitely comes together with the cream colored cotton panties. It’s cute, but I hope you find it sexy too. A lot of time, I wear sexy and sometimes crazy outfits, but this is definitely something along the lines of what I’d wear to bed. Well, that is if I was going to be alone.

These photos come from today’s update at Only Melanie. If you haven’t figure it out by now, Only Melanie is my personal website. It’s a place where you tits see photos of me in sexy outfits and watch videos of me having fun!

No comments: