Melanie’s Halloween Costume

Only Melanie Halloween

Happy Halloween. I hope all of you have your costumes ready. I know I do, I picked this one out early. Normally, I wait until the last minute and chose from the slim pickings that are left but this year I decided that I couldn’t afford to wait. This year, I’m an evil but hopefully very erotic witch looking to cast my spell on all of you.

Since, I’m in a rather devilish mood, I decided to take off my costume and show you my black thong and more of my purple stockings. I must have been feeling really naughty because I even take off my panties.

See all the naughty pictures from this set at Only Melanie. That’s my own personal site where I post all my exclusive pictures and videos. I also like to get to know my members - every member gets my email address and I try to hang out as much as possible in the message forums.

I’d love to stay and chat some more, but I have a party to get ready for. I hope everyone has a great night and don’t forget to say trick or treat.

No comments: