Brunette Melanie in Black Lingerie and Stockings

Hey guys! How was your weekend? I had a great weekend. I went shopping with my friends and literally have a whole new wardrobe. Oh, and how could I forget. I have shocking news! I’m a brunette now. I know there’s many of you that love me as a blonde, but it was time to try something else. I’m sure you’ll like it once you see it, I think I look very smart and sophisticated as a brunette.

But on to the good stuff. In today’s update at Only Melanie, I’m teasing in sexy riding gear. But underneath, I’m sure you’ll love my black lingerie and stockings. This outfit made me feel so naughty, I hope you enjoy it. I loved it, so much that I demanded to keep it and now I’m saving it for a special night.

If you want to see all my pictures, there’s of course only one place to see them at Only Melanie. My website features exclusive pictures of me and sometimes my girl friends in sexy outfits, lingerie and even a few costumes. I’m sure you’ll love it.

No comments: