Melanie in Cute Cotton Bra And Panty Set

Hey guys! The weekend is finally here again! Well, almost. Just a few more hours. I spent most of yesterday at a photo shoot. It was a lot of fun but believe it or not - very exhausting. I can’t complain too much. I love being in front of the camera. Some days it can be a lot of work, sometimes time just flies by. And even though the photographer and crew are so professional, I find myself getting rather warm - if you know what I mean. I just start imaging all the men that are going to be enjoying my pictures and I find it hard to concentrate.

Anyway, for today’s update I have so photos from a recent photo shoot - not yesterday recent - but before I went to Greece. In these sexy photos I’m wearing a cute cotton bra and panty set. It’s definitely the kind of underwear I’d wear on a normal day. And you have to love the cute little socks I have on too!

You can see the entire update at my website, Only Melanie. That’s where you can see all my exclusive pictures and photos. And while you’re there stop by my forum. I’d love to get to know you - and you can post your questions, comments, etc.

That’s it for now. I’ll see everyone on Monday! Have a great weekend!


No comments: