Melanie Wearing Short Denim Miniskirt

Guys, I’m not coming back. Don’t worry, I’m not talking about my website. I’m talking about going back home. I’ve been having such a great time on my holiday and I really don’t want to go back to reality. I only have a couple more days, I’m going to try to squeeze as much enjoyment out of it as I can and take lots of pictures.

But on to business. Today, we’ve uploaded another video to my personal site, Only Melanie. I’m in the kitchen, wearing a short denim miniskirt, top and of course pink stockings. You know a kind of casual outfit. LOL. I don’t usually do this when making lunch, but I felt the need to lose the skirt and top to show off my new bra and matching thong. And, well by the time I got finished making the sandwich, my bra had seemed to have disappeared. I can be so naughty sometimes.

Anyways, back holiday I go. I hope no one misses me too much. Or, I’ll just see you on Monday because I know no matter how much I talk wanting to stay, I know I’ll be getting back on that plane.

No comments: