Melanie in Secretary Outfit


TGIF. What a week it’s been but I made it! And since you’re reading this you must’ve made it too.

Today, I have a video for your viewing pleasure. I’m wearing what was described to me as a very smart secretary outfit. Well, it seems that at the end of the day I feel the need to take it off, slowly teasing my way out of it and revealing my rather naughty black lingerie set and stockings. What do you guys think? Maybe you’d like it better if I took the bra off?

I can be such a tease sometimes. I apologize. LOL. You’ll of course have to head over to my website, Only Melanie, to see the video. But, I promise it will be worth your while.

And I have to head off now. I have a busy weekend planned. I wouldn’t mind staying at home and relaxing this weekend but my girl friends have a busy weekend planned. I’ll see you on Monday!

Mel

No comments: