Melanie in Mini Skirt and Sheer Black Stockings

Greetings gentlemen and ladies. I apologize for not acknowledging the lovely women that enjoy my site also. I hope everyone’s weekend was a blast. Mine was okay, not bad, not good either. But I can’t complain.

In today’s new Only Melanie set, I’m wearing a mini skirt with sheer black stockings and my pink panties are just peeking out. That’s odd that they show when I spread my legs or lean over. I’m in a rather silly mood today, not sure why other than that it could be because it’s Monday.

Whatever your mood, I think I can change it when you go visit Only Melanie. There you can see exclusive pictures and videos of me, that you can’t find anywhere else. I’m certain they will put you in a good mood or something…

See you later this week.

Mel.

No comments: