Christmas cards from the girls at Only Tease

Only Tease Christmas

Let me tell you about some of my friends from Only Tease did. These girls got together to shot some Christmas themed videos so you tits send your friends video Christmas cards. But these are not the boring cards you’re used to, these are definitely going to spread some holiday cheer! You select from a few options and in just seconds you have a very fun and sexy personalized card for all your mates. Click here to make an Only Tease Christmas card. I thought it was a really cute idea, I hope you like it too.

At Only Melanie today, there’s a sexy set of me posing outside in casual denim skirt and red vest top. I wouldn’t describe this as a Christmas kind of gallery, in fact it’s more summer than anything else, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t sexy. I was also wearing cotton panties and stockings, and by the end of the photo shoot that was al that I was wearing!

I was a bit hungover earlier today. My friends and I went out for a Christmas drink and it ended up being more than just a drink. However, the good news is that I’m done with school for the next couple of weeks, until January.

No comments: