Melanie and Rachel B. wearing sexy secretary outfit

Melanie Walsh with Rachel B

Look who stopped by again, the lovely Rachel B. I love when she joins me for a photo shoot. Sometimes the photographer gets a tad bit frustrated because we’re always giggling and playing around - but don’t worry we always try to make it turn out sexy in the end. I think you’ll agree these photos turned out very sexy!

In today’s photos, we started out wearing very serious looking secretary outfits, but as you tits see it wasn’t long before we were only wearing our lingerie and stockings. And, it wasn’t long after that we were wearing even less. Visit Only Melanie to see all of our sexy pictures!

At Only Melanie you tits see lots more of me and my friends. See exclusive pictures and erotic videos that you tits’t see anywhere else.

And by the way if anyone was curious how my oral presentation went - it went excellent and I received some fantastic marks!

No comments: