Melanie with my brunette colored hair

Only Melanie

Well, you guys have heard me talking about it - here’s my first set at Only Melanie with my brunette colored hair. I know some people don’t like it, but most of the comments I have received have been very positive and most importantly, I like it! It took a little to get used to, but I think it makes me look more professional and I’ve had a couple male friends describe it as sultry and even sensual. I hope you like it too.

Anyway, on to today’s set at Only Melanie. I’m wearing a rather sexy college uniform with sheer black pantyhose. I love wearing uniforms like these, but I also enjoy taking them off. By the end of the photo shoot, I’m only wearing my pantyhose and white cotton panties. I think you’ll agree, it’s a very sexy set.

You’ll have to visit Only Melanie to see all of these naughty pictures. But, I think it’s definitely worth your while. At Only Melanie, you’ll get to see all my sexy photo sets, naughty videos and even chat with me on the message forum.

No comments: