Melanie in tight secretary outfit

Melanie WalshOnly Melanie

Good afternoons ladies and gents! I hope you like today’s pictures, I thought this outfit was very cute and definitely something I could see myself wearing day to day (however, in warmer weather!). It’s a cute gray top, tartan miniskirt and tan stockings for you guys that love me in stockings. I’m sure you know who you are. I was feeling a little naughty and my shirt just happened to fall off, revealing my naughty parts and then skirt came off. I wasn’t wearing a bra but I did have on a pair of black panties and a pink garter.

Visit Only Melanie to see all of today’s pictures. Only Melanie is where you tits see all of exclusive pictures and videos. If you’re looking for some fun, you should definitely check it out.

So how is everyone doing with your Christmas shopping? I thought I was done, but I have to run out in a few minutes for some more things I thought of this morning. I keep thinking of new things that I just have to get for someone on my list.

No comments: