Mel in the office working on the computer

Only Melanie

Boys, let me tell about my latest trip into the office. I wore this sexy secretary outfit with a very revealing lace top. I think that alone would cause some serious distractions in the office, especially since I wasn’t wearing a bra. But hen I started to take off my skirt, quickly followed by my top. I was only wearing my sheer black pantyhose and white panties. It’s safe to say at this point there was absolutely no work getting done in my office.

Make sure you come visit Only Melanie to see the rest of the pictures from this sexy photo shoot. Inside Only Melanie you tits find hundreds of sexy photo shoots and several hours of erotic videos for you to enjoy. Plus, members to Only Melanie get my personal email and I love lots of feed back on my site. There’s also a member’s only forum where we tits discuss important topics!

I have to run now, I’m off to see some friends and family I won’t see on Christmas. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Luv,

Melanie Walsh

1 comment:

admin said...

hiii ..
nice and very interesting site...with lots of pics.. chechk out pantyhose women, there are plenty women lingerie pics and pantyhose sites