Melanie casual dress sexy mini skirt

Only Melanie

I can’t believe it’s Friday already! This week started pretty slow, but now it seems like it flew by! I hope you have some great plans for this weekend. Some of my girl friends just called me up and want to get together. I’m not sure what we’re going to do but we haven’t been all together for a while so it should be fun.

Before I go anywhere though, I have to show you the pictures that are at Only Melanie today. For this photo shoot, I wore a cute blue vest top, a shot grey miniskirt and white socks. If you’re good, I’ll give you more than a peek at my cotton panties. Very casual, but I think very sexy - especially when I’m taking the outfit off.

You can see today’s photo set at Only Melanie right now. Join today and you’ll get to see all my sexy pictures and sensual videos. But you’ll also get my email address and I love getting emails from my members.

No comments: