Melanie Walsh in a naughty top and miniskirt

Only Melanie

Good afternoon boys, I’m still a little hungover from last night. I went out with my friends for another round of Christmas drinks. We find any excuse to go drinking sometimes, Christmas, however, is a great reason to get together with friends. It was great and I even saw friends that I don’t see to often. However, I paid for it dearly. This morning I was almost immobile and this afternoon I still don’t really feel like running errands and getting my house back into shape.

Anyways, I’m sure you don’t want to hear how hungover I am. You’re here for the pictures so let me tell you about the latest set to appear at Only Melanie. In this photo shoot, I’m wearing a slinky black top, short miniskirt and black stockings. It’s a very sexy outfit and I hope I tits still fit into it next summer when it’s warm enough to wear an outfit like this outside.

On Saturday, I did several more photo shoots for Only Melanie. I hope you like them because I choose all the outfits I wore so keep an eye out for these photo shoots. I’m sure the guys will get them ready for the site as soon as possible.

No comments: