Cute Melanie wearing college uniform

onlymelanie-1121

Hey guys and girls! How’s everyone doing today? I think I have something you’re going to like. Today, at Only Melanie there’s a brand new photo set of me in a cute grey and blue college uniform. Of course, you know me and it wasn’t long before the uniform starting coming off. I teased my way out of the uniform until the only thing I was wearing was a pair of cotton panties and white socks.

You can see the entire set inside my personal website, Only Melanie. That’s the one spot to see all of my latest photos and videos. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to miss all the fun we have there. I love getting emails from my members and try to check in on the forums as much as I can. Come check out the free tour.

Time for me to head off. To my friend’s in the States, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. For the rest of you I hope you have a great couple of days and I’ll see you again on Friday.

No comments: