Melanie sexy secretary outfit

Melanie Walsh

Good afternoon boys. I have to make it quick today, I still have tons of things to get done before I can go out with my friend, Kay tonight. It’s been a crazy week so I guess it shouldn’t be a surprise that the craziness followed me to today.

Anyways, I’m sure you don’t want to hear me ramble anymore. You want to know about the latest update to Only Melanie. Well, today there’s a sexy set of me teasing in a smart secretary outfit. As you can see I was wearing a white bra underneath. What you can’t see is the white thong that went along with it and nude colored stockings. Overall, a very exciting outfit to wear and I hope for you guys see.

Of course there’s only one place to see more pictures from this photo shoot. You’ll have to come join me at Only Melanie. That’s my personal website where you can see all of photos, my erotic videos and even get to know me through email and my message board. It’s definitely a fun place to be some take a few minutes and check it out today.

I have to hurry now, but I’ll see you all on Monday. Hugs and kisses! Melanie.

pantyhose fetish, pantyhose photos, pantyhose girls, opaque tights, sexy pantyhose, foot fetish, seamless pantyhose, teen pantyhose, fishnet pantyhose, pantyhose bondage, womens hosiery, legs, pantyhose models, pantyhose picture

No comments: