Merry Christmas

Only Melanie

Merry Christmas boys and girls! I’m really in a holiday mood right now, it took a while but I’m listening to Christmas music on the radio right now. I usually detest the music but right now I’m practically dancing to it - and I haven’t even had any eggnog yet. I think I’ve been bitten by the Christmas spirit. I’m so excited to see my family and friends. I’m looking forward to giving and receiving the gifts.

Today, at Only Melanie you tits see a brand new and very sexy set of photos. I’m teasing wearing a very naughty lingerie out - I’m only in a pink bra, thong and sheer black stockings. I hope there’s more than a few of you that would like to unwrap me out of this outfit on Christmas.

I have to run, I have to head out now or I’ll never get to family’s place in time. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and gets everything they want!

No comments: